We’re looking for an energized Services Manager (aka SDM) to join us as we kick off the next exciting phase in our development as a company. We need someone who can build lasting relationships, be a strong client advocate, remove roadblocks and “get it done” in the name of the client and contribute to a great customer experience.
Key role details…
- Provide leadership and support to our clients and internally.
- Be the client evangelist into SAS IT, and the “go to” person within the client.
- Ensure checks and measures are in place to keep the relevant commercials, time sheeting, and records associated with your clients in good working order.
- Work with SAS IT project managers and from time to time lead small projects.
What we are looking for…
- Have a demonstrable track record in Service Delivery Management.
- Be confident in yourself and in building and maintaining new relationships.
- Able to be firm when it's needed to get the job done, but also approachable, fair, and balanced.
- Be comfortable in MS Excel and Word, service management tools, and have proven experience creating formal reports.
- Be extremely organised, prepared, and confident in dealing with ambiguity.
- Be an outstanding communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Be comfortable to lead, execute autonomously, or as part of a team.
- Be a quick learner and enjoy the fast pace of the technology industry.
Why SAS IT…
- We put our people first!
- Flexibility program that is encouraged and supported
- Continuous feedback and development model
- Two additional paid days off a year
- The opportunity to grow and learn from the best in the business
- Regular office drinks to mix and mingle with your team